Thank you for your votes! + Sneak peek at Full Soundscape inside!!
29 days ago
– Sun, Apr 18, 2021 at 11:04:48 PM
Thank you so much for your votes yesterday. I'll be going with option B. Thank you Wilson Lee from CNS for your editing support as well!
- Digital rewards are currently in production and will be out by the end of the month! I am running into some challenges with the size of some of the artwork as it backs into the book dimensions. (Small oversight) so it's extending the formatting time a bit.
- The soundscape is well underway. I wanted to offer you all the opportunity to preview it, which you can do so here: https://soundcloud.com/user-384101550-980498627/sets/preview-205z-time-and/s-aDQCJMUdJ72 (THIS LINK WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN 24 HOURS)
- Looks like based on the page count and way I'm printing the book retail cost will be a bit higher than I wanted. We will see what the market will bear! The book right now will be priced at $29.99 for Hardcover, $19.99 for paperback, and $9.99 for E-book (which should be full color) The audiobook will likely be $39.99.
- ETA for book deliveries and rewards is still the end of May, the exception to this is the vinyl records because the soundscape won't be done until the middle of May or so.
Here is the semi-final blurb:
2052 is humanity's last year on Earth. Catastrophic disasters are tearing away at our world’s infrastructure. Some will be saved... Many will be left behind. Allister Adams is an Evolutionary, and besides that, he’s like most of the Omega Generation—listless, forgotten—waiting for the Apocalypse Countdown clock of days, hours, and minutes to finally hit zero.
Until the clock strikes Day 215.
Allister unknowingly charges into a conflict older than he is—a cold war for salvation between two rival organizations: a government-organized task force of genetically advanced Evolutionaries like him, and a group of radical, stateless Evolutionaries, both in violent pursuit of the one thing that promises humanity’s survival.
As Allister goes head-to-head with Evolutionaries on both sides, he must unravel the mysteries surrounding their key to survival, and master his power to retrieve it before the destruction they’re trying to stop arrives.
“The book reads like a spectacular Marvel comic brought to novel form. Stan Lee himself couldn’t have done a better job. If you are a sf/fantasy reader or a ya reader and you’re on the fence, don’t be. Read the book.” - Reedsy Discovery Beta Reader